* On Shore Foundation supports only those organizations whose income and / or assets total less than $275,000.00 per year and which pay their administrator(s) a total of less than $50,000.00 per year.
* Send application through regular USPS mail. Any applications received via more costly priority mail will be discarded without consideration. Our priority is supporting organizations which emphasize funds going to direct care or providing of services, NOT other expenses (mailings / promotion).
* We will not respond to organizations doing mass mailings or making multiple solicitations. We strongly discourage year-end requests, holiday greeting cards or annual reports. All requests must be personal, short, and inclusive of all necessary information.
* We do not support “advocacy” organizations.
When requesting an annual donation please submit an updated one page questionnaire from our website including totals of all receipts from donations/grants, etc. from the previous year, as well as total salaries paid, if any.
* We ask that each organization contact us only once per year with a brief request letter and proof of their 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
* Should we send a donation, we request an acknowledgment letter for funds received.
* We require a single page Questionnaire be completed and returned to ensure that our guidelines are met and that our database is up to date.
* Our Questionnaire is available online under “Donation Questionnaire”.
We discourage any further mailings of any kind. We do this to keep the environmental impact and time required for daily management as low as possible. Those organizations which send additional mailings will be permanently dropped from our database and receive no further assistance.
Copyright © 2023 On Shore Foundation - All Rights Reserved.